Só Mais Duas...

... musiquitas para festejar o regresso de um amigo e mostrar-lhe "Madrugada".
Elektro Vakuum - Madrugada

Photographic Images
your Faded Smile
the Air
what's To It?

i Try To Shake It Off All Evening
i Try To Pass Just Out Of Reach
to Reach Conclusions That Can't Be Concluded
a Hotline To The Past, That's All It Is

i Was Anxious
i Was Sure You'd Come To See The Show
and What's More
i Was Hoping You Would Appreciate It

it's Electrified At First, Yes
but Then It Drops
it's A Box Of Many Flavours
but We Are Not Enough, Is That Not So?
not Sure, Just Wont Have It

(Chorus)
get Your Mind Off What You Leave Behind
you Know You May As Well Be Going Blind Lately
it's Hard To Say, You Know
well, You've Been Led Astray
this Simply Will Not Do
and It's True It Hurts Me Too

well I Guess It's Not So Long Ago
i Turned To Speak And There Was No-One
nothing, Just A Street Car Rolling By

now, Nothing In Here Really Moves
i Just Produce A Bunch Of Silly Lies
and All Those Brightly Colored Lights
ah But I Have Loved You In My Way
i Have Loved You
too Much Too Fast
and Then A Little
.
a Little Too Late

(Chorus)

you've Been Led Astray
for What Reason I Can't Say
i Won't Stand In Your Way Again

it's Been Another ...
as Such Is That ... And I Reach Through Your Window
wake You In The Morning

i Was Waiting
i Was Sure You'd Get Whatever You Were Waiting For
but I Can't Stand It Anymore





Norwegian Hammerworks Corp. - Madrugada


Let me tell you about the way the hammer moves
The hammer goes up and down
And hits the nail, on the head each time
That's the point
All right in 1998
It's getting hard to go to sleep at night
And hard to get up in the morning
I tell myself, I'm going too hard, too rash, too long, too long
But this is not the truth
There's no sign of no big break down
It's just these little things that keep putting me of the track
Yeah, I have a notion of moving around in circles
Things just keep getting worse and worse
'Til they get all the way around
And then eveything turns out alright
In one single flash I see both shows
Computer, cigarettes, photograph, pens and pencils
Pop-craving critics curving
A doctor tried to cure me of these shells
I stopped seeing him
I heard nothing more about being mentally ill
In one single flash comes words, no poetry
Did you put on weight
I take two, not one
A man with one arm
Best beer ever to come out of Belgium
If you kept drinking like this it wouldn't have to be
It's not like I'm real hateful with our friends, our beloved friends
VCR, last goodbyes, this is not the time for all I love you's
This nail is bent and broken, straighten it out with the hands of love
This is where the hammer hits, this is its golden tongue
There speaks no more, this is the same that were never moved
This is the tsar at will, this is where the hammer hit, this is when the turnpike
This nail is bent and broken, straighten it out with the hands of love
With the hands of love, with the hands of love
With the hands of love yeah, with the hands of love yeah
With the hands of love yeah, with the hands of love
With the hands of love, with the hands of love yeah-ac

2 comentários:

Não conhecia. Gosto particularmente da segunda.

7 de agosto de 2007 às 16:40  

Até aí já eu sabia ;) Tb deves ter percebido, que, a primeira, é mais um míssel teleguiado! :)

7 de agosto de 2007 às 19:16  

Mensagem mais recente Mensagem antiga Página inicial